Not forsaking the gathering together
The Purpose and Guidelines of Local groups
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20
The purpose of the network is to bring people together to seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. To create the perfect bonds of liberty which bind the people of the kingdom together we must be willing to find and protect one another from wolves and predators of the "world", from fallacies, famines, and foolishness of the future, and to reprove and rebuke one another in love and faith with charity and hope.
All emailing should keep the purpose and goal of Christ at their core.
Some simple guidelines should be kept in mind:
- Announce yourself upon entering the group:
- Sharing information about yourself is encouraged.
- Your values, hopes, ideas tells us who you are.
- Conversations on the phone and in person are encouraged.
- Set up local meetings and meeting through out your area as often as you can.
- Establish as many Contact Ministers in your group as practical.
- When traveling outside your area you should make an effort to meet people in other parts of the Living Network.
- Projects of charity and mutual care.
- Practices to be avoided:
- Long diatribes about personal doctrines or learned dogmas is often the road to division.
- Avoid forwarding news items to the group if not directly pertinent to the purpose of the group or to open discussion.
- There is a maximum length to each messages to protect the archives, so please trim and condense messages, no photos.
- No implicit or cross posting to others outside the group that will bring spam
- Personal Information is private and the privacy of members should be protected if we love our neighbor.
- Posts should be limited to the constructive purposes of the group.
- The purpose of these groups is to bring people physically together into local groups of love and caring in spirit and truth.
- Those who are willing to be Contact Ministers should openly volunteer for the position by:
- Saying where they are from.
- How many they are Contact Minister for at the time.
- Expressing their general intent as Contact Minister.
- Naming any particular qualification they may have.
- Two or more should decide on who will be a "Network Contact Minister".
- Each state group may have multiple Contact Ministers.
- Contact Ministers may gather in groups of two to ten and elect State Contact Ministers.
- Contact Ministers should be willing to have contact information published on the Network Map.
- "Network Contact Minister" will be linked together to began to form the Living Network.
- Phone Conferences, group or private meetings are encouraged.
- Records should be kept concerning meetings, projects, service and disservice for the efficiency and protection of those networking.
- Projects in each group will be featured to help others see what can be accomplished if people work together.
This is a work in progress:
"...If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20
If you wish to be a part of the living Kingdom of God gather together in the Name and Character of Christ, serving and loving one another as He did, then you need to subscribe to a Local Network group and the Living Stones Network Newsletter.
Seek the liberty which we have in Christ Jesus.